Safety, efficiency and security in the field
Field service fleets that support the oil and gas industry face unique challenges when it comes to maintaining safe and productive operation. Equipping your fleet with oil and gas telematics software from Nexex can help your fleet managers stay in touch with your people, vehicles and equipment to help keep things running smoothly and safely.
- Manage driver safety with scorecards and alerts
- Track all vehicle movements and activities
- Report on asset location and utilization
- Monitor vehicle and asset maintenance
Oil and gas field service fleets routinely transport hazardous materials and equipment to remote locations. Safety is paramount in every aspect of the job for a mobile workforce, but especially in transportation over the road when the public is at risk. Our fleet management software can help you:
- Reduce unsafe driving behaviors with timely alerts
- Monitor excessive idling
- Ensure DVIRs are conducted
- Create configurable reports and dashboards to monitor safety improvement efforts
Oil and gas equipment left unattended at a job site invites the potential for misuse, abuse or outright theft. Oil and gas fleet tracking from Verizon Connect can deliver peace of mind with:
- Live maps that show the location of vehicles and assets in remote areas
- Geofencing capabilities to detect any “out-of-bounds” activity
- Alerts for unauthorized use
With the variability of oil prices, raising field productivity is critical. Unproductive or underutilized equipment can’t hide with oil and gas equipment tracking in place.
- Better coordinate resources with location services
- Monitor engine hours for each vehicle or powered asset
- Leverage utilization reporting to make “better-informed” decisions
- Automate IFTA reports for additional cost savings and ease
Servicing the oil & gas industry can put fleet vehicles into some rough terrain where spare parts are a long way away. Verizon Connect fleet management solutions can help you address vehicle maintenance issues before they become problems.
- Receive near-real-time alerts and reports that analyze vehicle health
- Schedule routine maintenance more efficiently to help reduce breakdown risks and increase uptime
Expand your capabilities with our Fleet solution
An oil and gas operation the size of yours needs more customizable solutions and integrations. You can better manage your vehicles and assets with these additional capabilities:
- Dispatch and ETA — quickly respond to outages by assigning jobs to the appropriate drivers and providing customers with real-time driver information
- Maps with weather overlays — track changing conditions in the field so your fleet can respond accordingly
Get the Buyer’s Guide for Fleet Management and Asset Tracking Solutions to read helpful tips on purchasing a heavy equipment monitoring solution.