Advanced GPS for truck drivers
Our GPS truck tracking helps you manage all the complex requirements of a trucking fleet. Help maintain compliance with federal mandates, help monitor and coach your drivers’ behaviors, and track fuel costs and idling. Do it all with one platform:
- See vehicles on a live map and communicate better with drivers
- Streamline compliance and reduce paperwork
- Improve customer satisfaction with more accurate delivery windows
- Protect valuable assets with trailer tracking
GPS for truck drivers should be easy to use and make their work more efficient. To help retain and recruit great truck drivers, our fleet tracking software offers:
- Commercial navigation for improved routes
- Roadside assistance for help with disabled vehicles
- ELD compliance through an easy-to-use mobile app
Your truck GPS should do more than tell you where a truck is. Our software offers a federally compliant ELD solution that helps reduce paperwork and reporting errors.
- Comply with FMCSA’s rules and get a reliable solution for audits and inspections
- Give drivers an app they’ll love with 24/7 driver support
Harsh driving behaviors can lead to accidents and poor vehicle health. Use GPS truck tracking features like driver scorecards and our dashcam solution to coach your drivers on safer driving behaviors. Plus, you can help reduce wear and tear on vehicles.
Don’t waste any more time trying to locate a trailer. Use asset tracking to see where trailers are and improve overall security.
Activate advanced features for enterprise companies
Nexex offers sophisticated technology specifically for large transportation fleets. Use API connections to integrate your fleet system with other tech you use, and evolve your driver safety programs with gamification.
Choosing the right fleet management solutions for your transportation or distribution business is an important decision. This buyer’s guide can help you make the right choice for your fleet.