Advanced telematics for utility fleet management
Having the control and visibility to respond to an emergency outage is critical for a utility fleet. Verizon Connect offers fleet management software to meet your tracking, dispatch and driver safety needs.
- Respond quickly to outages with near real-time vehicle tracking and dispatching.
- Manage fleet safety with driver scorecards and coaching tools.
- Track vehicle idling and asset utilization, and monitor power take-off (PTO).
- Improve fleet maintenance of utility vehicles to help prevent costly downtime.
To rapidly coordinate a response with your fleet, utility companies need vehicle and worker visibility. Help decrease response times to emergency requests and improve customer satisfaction with your utility fleet operations.
A utility fleet management system can help monitor driver behaviors like speeding and idling. With clear metrics, organized by driver, you can coach workers on safer habits and help reduce accidents.
- Receive alerts and reports on driving habits and behaviors
- Capture video footage of harsh driving with dashcams
- See where unnecessary idling is happening
Monitor equipment use, engine hours and PTO with asset tracking. Keep track of asset location, see when they’re idling and identify underutilized equipment.
Our fleet management system allows you to track preventative maintenance schedules. Help reduce unexpected and costly breakdowns and move toward a proactive service strategy. Plus, you can track compliance requirements for IFTA, DVIR and ELD.
Manage your workers, vehicles and jobs with our easy-to-use solutions. See all your fleet data for field service, maintenance, safety and compliance in one place to help improve productivity.
Advanced features for enterprises
For a utility fleet professionals with a large number of vehicles and assets, our enterprise solution offers even more. Add integrations with APIs that help connect other systems to your fleet, like your geographic information system (GIS). Use additional features to meet complex needs, including map integrations and weather overlays.
Get the Buyer’s Guide for Fleet Management and Asset Tracking Solutions to read helpful tips on purchasing a heavy equipment monitoring solution.